Frequently asked questions - FAQ - about shipment:
We love to hear from our customers, so you are always welcome to contact us directly via messenger/chat, email or phone. Below, however, you will find a few quick answers if you are in a hurry:
- How long time does it take from order to delivery?
- In Denmark we ship day to day, unless you have ordered late in the day. In that case you should expect 2 days of delivery. For the rest of the world you should expect a 2-4 days delivery time.
- I haven't received my package - what do I do?
- If you have ordered to a private address, you will get a notification regarding which parcel shop you can collect your package in. Remember to bring the package number and ID. If against expectations you have not received a notification within 3-4 days, please contact us (messenger, email or telephone) to get it. If you have ordered your package to a company address but haven't gotten your package within 2-4 days, chances are your receptionist has eaten the winegums (otherwise please contact us for further tracking).
- My purchase has been damaged - what do I do?
- If the package and your Wally and Whiz products unfortunately has shipping damage at the reception of the package, it is important that you contact us as quickly as possible and no later than 3 days after the reception at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to help you we will need you to send the following information:
- Picture of the damaged box.
- Picture of the freight label.
- Picture of the damaged goods.
- Your order number.
Wally and Whiz ApS
CVR/VAT No.: DK-36505060
Phone: +45 24268429
The following payment methods can be used in our webshop: PayPal, Mobilepay, Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Dankort, Visa/Dankort, Mastercard Maestro.
There is no payment charge on any payments made on Wallyandwhiz.com or on wallyandwhiz.dk The amount is withdrawn from your account once the goods are sent from our warehouse. A higher amount than what you have approved in the webshop can never be withdrawn from your account.
Packages to danish addresses will be sent with DSV via GLS.
Freight price in Denmark: DKK 39.
Free freight above DKK 329.
Packages to eu-countries are sent with GLS
Freight prices in EU-countries: EUR 10 (DKK 79).
Free freight above EUR 49 (DKK 365).
Countries outside of the EU
Packages sent to countries outside the EU are sent with DHL.
Freight prices for countries outside of the EU varies depending on the country. You will be able to see your price in the check out phase. NB: all costs associated with customs is to be paid by the receiver.